Bunbury Visitor Information
Bunbury, Western Australia
Welcome to Bunbury, a coastal city in Western Australia that is known for its beautiful beaches, stunning scenery, and friendly locals. Bunbury is located approximately 175km south of Perth, making it a popular holiday destination for both locals and tourists alike.
Things to Do
- Visit the Dolphin Discovery Centre and see bottlenose dolphins up close
- Explore the Bunbury Regional Art Gallery
- Go whale watching from June to September
- Take a stroll along the scenic Marlston Waterfront
- Relax on one of the many stunning beaches, such as Back Beach or Koombana Bay
- Visit the Big Swamp Wildlife Park to see a range of native Australian animals
Places to Eat & Drink
- Head to the Bunbury Farmers Market for fresh local produce
- Grab a coffee at Dome Café on Victoria Street
- Sample some delicious seafood at Aristos Waterfront Bunbury
- Try the wood-fired pizzas at the funky Mojo's Bunbury
- Enjoy a glass of wine at the beautiful Ferguson Valley wineries, just a short drive from Bunbury
There are plenty of accommodation options in Bunbury to suit all budgets and preferences. From luxury resorts to budget-friendly hotels and self-contained apartments, there's something for everyone. Some popular options include:
- Mantra Bunbury Hotel
- The Rose Hotel & Motel
- Bunbury Seaview Apartments
- Discovery Parks - Bunbury Foreshore
Bunbury is easily accessible by car, with a drive from Perth taking approximately 2 hours. Alternatively, there are regular coach services from Perth to Bunbury, as well as a regional airport located just 10 minutes from the city centre.
Whether you're seeking adventure, relaxation or a bit of both, Bunbury has something for everyone. With beautiful beaches, scenic walks, delicious food and drink, and plenty of accommodation options to choose from, it's the perfect destination for your next Western Australian getaway.